K – 8th Grade Tuition Rates 2018-2019
$4,000/Year ($400/month) per student
|Fee||Amount Due||Due Date|
|Registration||$100 / family||Due with Registration|
|Book Rental||$150 / student||Due before books will be issued.|
|Building Assessment||$100 / family||Due June 1st.
|Testing/Handbook||$50 / family||Due before school begins.|
|Technology Fee||$100 / student||Due before school begins.|
|T-shirt Fee||$10 / student||Due before school begins.|
|Pupil Tax||$40 / student||Due before school begins.|
To Receive the Contributing Rate a Parishioner Must:
• Be registered with Little Flower Parish and must tithe $500.00 by December 1 of the previous year. This must be documented by using the assigned collection envelopes.
• The contributing rate may be received if your parish is willing to pay a $500.00 per child / $750 per family subsidy to Little Flower Catholic School and must be documented with a signature.
• If the pastor does not agree to pay the subsidy (i.e. you do not meet the local parishes criteria for a contributing member) you will be assessed at the higher Non-contributing Rate.
Policy on Delinquent Payments
• Tuition payments are due on the first (1st) of each month and are delinquent after the tenth (10th) of the month.
• Payment in full by August 1, or by the 1st day of each month with a check, money order or cash is acceptable.
• Options available for online bank payment from your own bank.
• If an account is 10 days past due, a reminder notice will be sent and late charges of $10.00 will be added.
• If the account is 20 days past due, the child/children may not return to school until the tuition and late fees are paid